Department of Finance
Carie Kraner, Finance Director
The Department of Finance is responsible for the fiscal administration of the Village of Granville. This department’s mission is to protect and maintain the integrity of the Village’s finances through sound, efficient, and ethical accounting practices. The Village is audited every two years, in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code, by the State of Ohio Auditor’s office to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
This department is managed under the direction of the Finance Director, who functions as the Chief Fiscal Officer. The Finance Director’s responsibilities include planning, directing, and coordinating the collection, custody, and disbursement of public funds; managing and providing advice on investments; maintaining the municipal accounting records; signing all bond issues; and preparing the annual budget for the Village. The Finance Director also serves as the Personnel Director under the direction of the Village Manager.
The following are policies, reports, and other documents related to the operation of the Finance Department:
- Village of Granville 2013 Annual Budget
- Village of Granville 2012 Annual Budget
- Village of Granville 2011 Annual Budget
- Village of Granville 2010 Annual Budget
- Village of Granville 2009 Annual Budget
- Village of Granville 2008 Annual Budget
- Village of Granville 2007 Annual Budget
- Village of Granville 2011 Audit Report
- Village of Granville 2009 Audit Report
- Village of Granville 2007 Audit Report