Tree and Landscape Commission
The Tree and Landscape Commission, originally created in October 1967, is charged with reviewing the landscaping elements of development plans to ensure that they are in accordance with the requirements of the Zoning Code. The Commission also oversees and directs the planting of trees in the Village rights-of-way, organizes the annual Arbor Day celebration, and files the annual paperwork to retain the Village's Tree City USA status.
The Commission meets at 7:00 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month in the Village Council Chambers, 141 East Broadway.
The current members of the Tree and Landscape Commission, who are appointed by the Village Council, are:
- Don Hostetter - Chair (Current term expires January 31, 2018)
- Lynne Kishler (Current term expires January 31, 20121)
- Dick Mortensen (Current term expires January 31, 2018)
- Don Pheneger (Current term expires January 31, 2018)
- Linda Reynolds (Current term expires January 31, 2020)
- Michelle Lerner (Liaison from the Village Council)