Granville Community Calendar
Village Council (First and Third Wednesday)
The next regular Village Council meeting will be at 7:30pm on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 141 East Broadway, Village Hall, Council Chambers.
Tentative Agenda for Wednesday, May 17th
- Resolution No. 2017-32, A Resolution to Permit the Demolition of a One-Story, Single-Family Home at 207 South Pearl Street
- Resolution No. 2017-33, A Resolution to Appoint a Member to the Volunteer Peace Officers Dependents Fund Board in Accordance with the provisions of the Ohio Revised Code Section 143.02
Planning Commission (Second and Fourth Monday)
The next regular meeting of the Planning Commission meeting on Monday, May 22, 2017 in the Village Council Chambers, 141 East Broadway.
GPC Agenda May 22nd
- Application #2016-142 Amended, 116 East Broadway
- Application #2017-56, 212 Sunrise Street
- Application #2017-65, 115 North Prospect Street
- Application #2017-66, 115 North Prospect Street
- Application #2017-67, 115 North Prospect Street
Board of Zoning and Building Appeals (Second Thursday)
The next regular meeting of the BZBA will be at 7:00pm on Thursday, May 11, 2017 in the Village Council Chambers, 141 East Broadway.
BZBA Agenda May 11th
- Application #2017-43, 341 East College Street
Tree and Landscape Commission (Second Tuesday)
The next meeting of the Tree and Landscape Commission will be at 7:00pm on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 in the Village Offices, 141 East Broadway.
Tree & Landscape Agenda June 13th
Bryn Du Commission (Fourth Wednesday)
A regular meeting of the Bryn Du Commission will be at 7:00pm on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at the Bryn Du Mansion, 537 Jones Road.