AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND SECTION 351. 15 OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF
THE VILLAGE OF GRANVILLE ESTABLISHING A NO PARKING ZONE IN THE
200 BLOCK OF THRESHER STREET.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF GRANVILLE,
Section I: Section 351. 15 (a) (17) of the dode of Ordinances
of Granville, Ohio, is hereby amended as follows:
351. 15 PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED PARKING AREAS.
a) No person shall stand or park a vehicle, except when
necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic, with the
provisions of this Traffic Code or in compliance with the
direction of a police officer or a traffic control device in
any of the following places:
1) On any portion of E. Broadway east of the east
line of Granger Street or on W. Broadway from a
point 200 feet west of the west line of Plum
Street if such west line of plum Street be
extended southerly across Broadway and thence to
2) On the west or north side of Locust Place.
3) On the north side of Summit Street from the west
line of N. Granger Street west for a distance of
4) On the east side of North Granger Street from a
point 54 feet north of Broadway, north to a point
126 feet north of Broadway, for a continuous
period of more than two hours between the hours of
8: 00 a.m. and 6: 00 p.m..
5) On the west side of N. Granger Street from E.
Broadway to Cedar Street.
6) On the south side of E. and W. Elm Street between
S. Cherry Street and S. prospect Street on the
north side of E. Elm Street between S. prospect
Street and S. Pearl Street.
7) On the west side of S. Pearl Street.
8) On both sides of Parnassus drive from E. Broadway
to Sinnett Avenue.
9) On the east side of S. Main Street from the south
line of the Municipal Building to the south
10) On the alley that lies between S. Cherry Street
and S. Mulberry Street.
11) On the east and west sides of N. Pearl Street
between E. Broadway and the north corporation
limits of the Municipality.
12) On the south side of Summit Street between N.
Granger _and N. Pearl Street.
13) On the west side of Mulberry Street between W.
College Street and W. Elm Street and on the east
side of Plum Street between W. Broadway and W.
14) Between Prospect Street and Library Court on the
south side of E. Broadway for a period longer
than fifteen minutes between the hours of
8: 00 a.m. and 6:00- p.m.. 15) . On the .north side of College Street from the east
corporation line to Thresher Street.
16) On either side of Burg Street from W. College
Street to the corporation line.
ORDINANCE NO. 13-87
Ordinance No. 13-87
Page 2 of 2
On the west side of Thresher Street from
West Broadway north to Burg Street and on the
east side of Thresher Street from Burg Street
south for a distance of 370 feet.
On either side of Cherry Street.
On the south side of Munson Street.
On either side of E. Broadway between Main Street
and Library Court and on N. Prospect Street
between E. College Street and E. Broadway and
E. Elm Street for a period longer than two hours
between the hours of 8: 00 a.m. and 6: 00 p.m..
On the east side of S. Prospect, Street from E.
Broadway south to E. Elm Street.
On the south side of Summit Street from prospect
Street to Pearl Street to Pearl Street and the
west side of N. Prospect Street from College to
On the north side of E. Broadway from the
intersection of Pearl Street to the intersection
of Granger Street and on the south side of E.
Broadway between the intersection of Library Court
and a point 330 feet east of the east line of
Pearl street for a continuous period of more than
two hours between the hours of 8: 00 a.m. and
6: 00 p.m..
On the north side of W. Maple Street between the
intersection of Plum Street and a point 140 feet
east of the intersection.
b) No person shall be permitted to park during school days
on the following named streets:
1) On the east side of N. Granger Street from Summit
Street to the northernmost door of the
Granville Elementary School except to embark
or disembark passengers.
2) On the east side of N. Granger Street from a point
126 feet north of the north side of Broadway to
College Street except to embark or disembark
That existing Section 351. 15 of the Code of
Ordinances is hereby repealed.
That the parking regulations herein set forth
will be in effect August 2, 1986.
That this ordinance shall take effect and be
in force from and after the earliest date
allowed by law.
Attes : (-
Approved as to form:
day of- fL 1987.