Granville Community Calendar

Legislation Adopted October 19, 2016

The Granville Village Council adopted the following legislation at the October 19, 2016 regular meeting:

Resolution No. 2016-49, A Resolution Authorizing the Village Manager to Enter into a Contract with the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) for the Resurfacing Project for Cedar Street and Welsh Hills Road to the Granville Corporation Limit

This resolution authorizes the Village Manager to enter into a contract with the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) for resurfacing of Cedar Street and Welsh Hills Road to the Granville Corporation limit in 2017.  ODOT/LCATS will be providing 80% of the funding for this project.  The Village will be responsible for the remaining 20%.

All legislation is available for review at the Village Offices during regular business hours, which are normally 8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. The Village Offices are located at 141 East Broadway.

Employee Payroll / Compensation

The Village has thirty-six (36) full-time employees, 16 regular part-time employees and seaonal employees. Village Personnel Policy

Go to My Pay Stub and login.